“2012 Election RIGGED – This is going Viral”

“Judge Napolitano Fired for This Broadcast from Freedom Watch”

LOOK OUT! This is a must watch! Judge Napolitano hosts former CIA agent and you won’t believe it… This video has to be why he was fired! There was another video circulating earlier this week-also pretty controversial- but this once takes the cake! For more research on the topic send me a comment and I’ll send you a couple links.

“War With Iran By George Galloway (Must Watch)”

“Iran hasn’t invaded a country in 300 years” I think that people are people are people. 95% of us don’t want to fight, want to be the change we desire in the world and try to act locally. The other 5% either actively pursue “change” or in other parlance “try to make the world safe for democracy”- or are to scared to think rationally. Self defense is wholly different from aggression.

Congress set to hand our highways and freeways over to foreign corporations: New toll roads planned for all 50 states! « The PPJ Gazette

Rachel Maddow – Ron Paul Should Have Won Maine Caucus – 12160

Vote fraud…for those who want a nice film to snuggle on the couch and watch, something with substance- “Hacking Democracy” and perhaps you too may say “Inconceivable, I do not think that word means what you think it means”
http://12160.info/video/rachel-maddow-ron-paul-should-have-won-maine-caucus?xg_source=shorten_twitter

MAJOR NEWS IN GREECE!!!

http://12160.info/page/2-live-stream-greece-protest?xg_source=shorten_twitter

What happens in Greece has worldwide ramifications. Do they honor the debt or default? The rest of the world may well follow their lead.

In Afghanistan, a new approach to teaching history: Leave out the wars – The Washington Post

Because people are not intelligent enough to think for themselves-guidance is necessary. Of course nothing like this happens in the United States, we are free people.
For anyone that has not had an opportunity, I highly recommend doing a google search for “The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America” the book is worth a read.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/in-afghanistan-a-new-approach-to-teaching-history-leave-out-the-wars/2012/02/03/gIQA57KNqQ_story_1.html

WHO IS THE THREAT TO WORLD PEACE? CHRISTIANS, JEWS, OR MUSLIMS! | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

When you see it in black and white, kinda makes one stop for a minute. I am beginning to see that good/evil is more a tactic than anything else. We are the good guys and they are the bad guys… How about most people just want to be left alone? most people I.e. the majority, have no desire to kill and destroy. But how easy it is to promote religious warfare, how easy it is to play on fear!
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/dangertopeace.php

CBO: Taxes Will ‘Shoot Up by More Than 30 Percent’ Over Next 2 Years | CNSnews.com

When we exchange freedom for security, this is what happens. http://cnsnews.com/news/article/cbo-taxes-will-shoot-more-30-percent-over-next-2-years

“Mind blowing speech by Robert Welch in 1958 predicting Insiders plans to destroy America”

« Older entries Newer entries »